Lunera Lighting, Inc. (“Lunera”) warrants, for a period of five (5) years from the shipment date (the “Warranty Period”), that the new Lunera lighting product (the “Product”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the Product. This limited warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the original purchaser by a Lunera authorized dealer, specifying the date of purchase and serial number, is presented with the Product to be repaired or replaced. Lunera reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the Product from the authorized dealer.
Warranty support is defined as “return to Factory” which means the purchaser is responsible for obtaining a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number and shipping the defective part or Product to Lunera’s factory. Lunera will either repair and return the original Product or provide a reconditioned Product within thirty (30) days of receipt of the defective unit. The purchaser is responsible for shipping costs associated with shipping the unit to Lunera. Lunera will provide for return shipment free of charge (excluding tax & duty, if applicable). The Warranty Period starts the day the Product is shipped from Lunera or sold through distribution to the end customer.
Notice of any defect must be given in writing during the Warranty Period to Lunera or the authorized distributor from whom the Product was purchased. Lunera’s sole obligation under this limited warranty is to repair or replace any part of the Product that, in the judgment of Lunera, is defective. Any Product deemed to be defective by the purchaser must be returned freight prepaid to Lunera’s designated assembly plant for examination and verification of the existence of the defect. Lunera assumes no responsibility for risk of loss during transportation or payment of transportation if no defect is found when evaluated by Lunera, in its sole discretion.
If you wish to receive service under the terms of this limited warranty:
1. Obtain a RMA number through Lunera Customer Service at (650) 241-3875
2. Return the Product (shipping prepaid) to:
1615 Wyatt Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
3. On the return packaging, include the Product RMA number, serial number, date of purchase, and the name of the Lunera distributor (if applicable)
4. Return the Product claimed to be defective to Lunera.
5. Proof of purchase, specifying the date of purchase and serial number, must be provided by the original purchaser RMA Policies
1. Lunera will only repair or replace in-warranty products based on the date of sale. Out-of-warranty products may be repaired at Lunera’s sole discretion and only upon Customer’s prepayment of the repair/replacement costs.
2. Lunera may charge a re-stocking fee up to 20% of the purchase price for any returned product.
3. Any product that has been tampered with or shown to have been altered in any way will void the warranty. In such case, Lunera shall have no liability or obligation to repair, replace, or return the altered product to Customer after inspection.
4. All products must be returned in their original boxes. Improperly packed products may be rejected and returned to Customer, at Lunera’s sole discretion. Shipping must be FOB to Lunera’s facility in 1615 Wyatt Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95054 and Customer is responsible for the product in transit. Any product lost or damaged during shipping shall be Customer’s sole responsibility, and Lunera shall have no liability or obligation to the repair, replace or return the product to Customer.
5. The RMA number listed at the top of this form must be shown on the outside of all packaging and a copy of this RMA form must be included inside the packaging.
6. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility if the items do not match what is authorized on this RMA request form.
7. The RMA number becomes void if Lunera does not receive the return(s) within 30 days from the date the RMA is issued. If return product is not received within the 30 days an invoice will be delivered for any replacement fixtures or products sent based on this RMA.
8. Return Goods Policy: All goods must be returned within 6-months of purchase: Lamp Orders: 20% restocking fee unless combined with 1-for-1 replacement purchase order for Lunera products.
· If return products are found free of defects, customer is responsible for 20% restocking fee unless otherwise stated.
· 1 for 1 Exchange: If you would like to exchange shipped item for new item, a new purchase order is needed. The PO must be a similar item (ex: CFL LED Lamp exchange for CFL LED Lamp) and same or more total value. Once the new PO and return item is received, a credit memo will be issued for the original PO.
· Advance Replacement: Advance replacement will be shipped prior to receipt of RMA units and an invoice will be sent. A credit memo will be issued when the defective product is received to offset the invoice. If the defective product is not received within 30 days, the customer is responsible for the invoice against the RMA replacement.
9. RMA is good for 30 days from date issued.