April 3, 2018
Lunera Lighting, Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) needs Sr. Electrical Engineer
Responsible for complete electrical design of our LED Smart Lamps, from proof-of-concept to full production, by driving the hardware team through concept, design and validation.
- Create/review schematics
- Perform component placement and layout for printed circuit boards
- Generate bill-of-materials and Gerber files
- Assist in product documentation
- Board bring-up, development and debugging for all revisions of circuit boards
- Provide component selection feedback with respect to cost, lead times, and performance
- Lead product from prototyping to manufacturing phase to meet product performance and feature set requirements.
- Define hardware products specifications and assist in product schedule planning.
- Work closely with software, applications, operation, and manufacturing teams to meet project deliverables.
Must be familiar with various communication protocols such as I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, Wi-Fi and BLE.
Mail resume and cover letter to:
Attn: HR Dept. 1615 Wyatt Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95054.